Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Did You Know...

Good Tuesday afternoon!

Did you know July is the most difficult month in which to write blog posts?

Did you?

Well, it is.

I didn't know it either until the middle of July when it became apparent that although the month of July has plenty of info to blog about, there is absolutely no time to sit down and take care of IT!

I've said the above to let you know all I have for you today is a little RANDOMNESS and a lot of pics.

RANDOMNESS #1 - Mike and I went to two business dinners at the beach, so on the night which I would normally take pics of anyone who was willing to be on the beach around 7:00 p.m., I was unable to do so.

So Roxie, who really wanted beach pics, chose The Boy/The Man for the job.

And just between you and me, he did a really, really good job.

I call these...

Beach Pics of Roxie and Hunter in July!







What did I tell you?

I think he's trying to replace me.

RANDOMNESS #2 - Austin and Melia had their first shower Saturday night. It had a Fiesta theme, and it was FUN!


Taylor and Josh.


Some of the other guests.


You can't call it a party until you have a Toilet Paper Bride Contest.

Peyton won!


Me, me, me.


Cute idea.


Tim, Father of the Bride...

And owner of a great camera.


Hunter and Roxie.


Brad and Stephanie.


The opening of the gifts...








And the happy couple.


The dessert table.

The FANTASTIC dessert table!

A good time was had by all, and we can now say the wedding festivities have officially begun!

Have a great Tuesday.

I'll be honest. I'm probably not going to be back at the keyboard until NEXT TUESDAY, August 5.

It will probably be the world's longest post, but things keep poppin' up, and I must attend to them.

Take care, and I'll talk to you AUGUST 5!

Sincerely,

The Enchanting Belinda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter